Zombie Survival Quiz Zombie Survival Quiz

Some recommendations

i got a Z+
Theres a few flaws with the question.
Zombies do retain memories of their past life, they loiter where they used to live, work and play. The flock to places of past social gatherings, and they remember how to use items like guns, and door knobs, and stairs.
Also an assault rifle would be better than a regular rifle, because you totally forgot about reload time, assault rifles have mounting rails and bigger magazines,

Good quiz though, the zombie apocalypse is coming!

Flash Critical Beats Flash Critical Beats

Awesome

This is a great concept. You should find a way to integrate it into a shooter concept. It would be cool if you had different genres of music too, like Metal. Look forward to seeing more.

XceeD responds:

Woah. That is an amazing idea. I'll give that a try!

Underground Army Underground Army

Great! but still needs a few things.

This would be one of my favorite games on NG if it had a few things, first of all, you should have it so you can save your game, second of all needs a pause button, third it runs slow as balls after the 2nd wave, even on low quality. but all that it's still freakin awesome

Pac-Pong Pac-Pong

Brilliant!

This is one of the coolest concepts i've ever seen. I love you.

Cookie Creation DX Cookie Creation DX

really boring

Hold in all the keys at once, and it's impossible to lose.

Moldorma responds:

... No. Holding all the keys at once does nothing. On my machine.

ATHF - Dress up ATHF - Dress up

MY GOD

ITS JUST SO BEAUTIFUL! 10x better then my meatwad dressup! i voted 6.

Powerfox V.2 Powerfox V.2

Nice.

Thiers a bit of a glitch, if you follow the enemy and hold in "a" it is impossible to loose.

PacMan Remake PacMan Remake

stolen

Pre-made flash at www(dot)neave(dot)com/games/pacman

Warrior creator V 1.0 Warrior creator V 1.0

average.

The idea of a warrior creater is getting over done, well, about the graphics, they were deformed a bit, and a combonation of most parts achives an undisirable effect, the head is too small, and thier is no color, there is no sound, and the character leans too far to the left, and thats my only beefs.

ATHF-Shake Dress Up ATHF-Shake Dress Up

copy cat

Look at my Meatwad Dress up,
yours was ok, but mine is better :-P