The adventures of Baxter The adventures of Baxter

I have a black lab.

Who ate a rabbit, and this fits his life story perfectly.

The Most Horrible Story The Most Horrible Story

The Icing on the cake.

This flash was not funny, until you brought the diabetes into it. Then the whole flash was fucking histerical. i guess that was the punch line, you sir win,

Madness: Deus Ex Machina Madness: Deus Ex Machina

Good flash and all.

Deffinately doesn't deserve the award. i think this is a total bastardization of madness and it's not in true krinkels style. I really think that you over did the effects alot i couldn't watch it, out of sheer ridiculousness after he starts duel wielding those polygon shaped lazer fucking things. It's a good flash but tone the effects down dude, it's too much.

Silent Film: Holes Silent Film: Holes

Cool.

Did you ever think that the clock crew did this all before your school assignment? accept with clock faces? It just goes to show that EVERYTHING has been done. Good job though funny shit

Dante's Inferno: Canto I Dante's Inferno: Canto I

Freakin awesome

I read the book, a little befuddled by the wording, but still interested, so I'm glad to see an animation to it; this would open up the story to everyone. You better finish it, or I'll hurt you.

Invader Zim: TMHSE Invader Zim: TMHSE

Fucking awesome.

I used to love this show. keep this shit up.

sex and the bedroom sex and the bedroom

BRILLIANT

Jerry Jackson is god, and anyone who disagrees is obviously mentally handicapped.

StickJitsu: 3 StickJitsu: 3

Trivium.

SuperPope Episode 1 SuperPope Episode 1

Interesting.

Very professionally made. some pretty sweet flash effects. You might wanna shy away from the Dragonball Z style, no matter how great an animator you are, it's pretty repetitive. and work on your sound recording, i couldn't hear what they were saying all too well, but other than that it was good.

THEM THEM

Woah.

Old school monty python style, schweet. I cant get enought of those explosions, keep making these.